~ April Edition
What happened on the blog?
- My Outlander reading challenge is still going on.
- I tell you which summer movies I am most excited about.
- I share my love for libraries.
- I give you some reading suggestions for those of you who liked The Burning Sky and/or like magic in their books.
- The reviews I posted this month:
What went down behind the blog?
- I turned 27 on April 5th! I got to celebrate Easter and my birthday with my parents, husband, and little brother. One of my favorite gifts that I received had to be this bookish mug that my husband gave me.
|My New Bookish Mug|
- My husband turned 30 on April 17th so I gave him 30 gifts! I had a lot of fun with this. I numbered each gift and then he randomly selected a number and that was the order in which he opened all of his gifts. I got him serious gifts, fun gifts, and yummy gifts.
|My husband's 30 presents!|
- I was actually in a wedding in Florida the weekend of the 17th so my husband and I took a mini vacation. The wedding was beautiful, my matron of honor speech was a hit, and we had a lot of fun hanging out with friends. I also got to pet a penguin!!! (Picture to come.) My husband and I also went to Clearwater Beach the day after the wedding with two of our close friends. It was beautiful and a lot of fun.
|Mandatory reading on the beach photo. If I am being honest... it is kind of too sandy to read on the beach when it is windy.|
My favorite read of the month
My new obsession
|My Baby Groot Magnetic Bookmark|
Some books on my May TBR pile