July 7, 2013

No news post today... find out why!

Dear wonderful readers,

Today I will not be posting my regularly scheduled bookish news post. :( I am sure you are all wondering why I would do such a thing. Well... my husband and I are moving to a town two hours away from where we are currently living tomorrow and starting a whole new chapter in our lives! 

My husband got a good job offer so we decided he should take it, even if that meant moving out of my hometown and into a whole new place. I have yet to find work but I'm not worried about that yet. Anyway, so now you know why my posts have been so erratic lately. With us both working up until yesterday, just about the last minute before we move, and with all the packing, seeing friends and family before we leave and every thing else, I just didn't have as much time to blog as I normally do. 

Don't worry! I'll be back in full action really really soon! I will be jobless for a (hopefully or maybe not so hopefully) short while so I will have all the time in the world to blog. :) Therefore I will totally make it up to you all starting in a couple of days. I miss blogging more frequently and I can't wait to be back all the way.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Best,
Kay

P.S. Here is a cute picture to tide you over until my full return.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move, Kay! Can't wait for your EPIC return! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! We are finally just about all settled in so I'm hoping next week will be full of awesome posts!

      Delete
  2. That is a cute picture. But I still feel your absence :D. GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVE and this next chapter together! Change is always scary but exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been one crazy week! Thanks so much! I can't wait to start blogging again more often.

      Delete
  3. Hope the move is going great & good luck with job searching! My crazy husband and I both moved without jobs, so if you ask me, you guys are already half-way there :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top