March 21, 2018

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words

It consists on answering these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

What I'm Currently Reading

It's spring break from grad school for me so even though I am still working on a lot of homework, I decided to read a book for fun this week! I am reading Obsidio for fun and listening to Feed for class.

 

What I Recently Finished Reading

Nothing since my last post. :(

What I Plan to Read Next

Scythe is for my young adult class and Vision is for my comics class. I look forward to reading both of them!
 

What are you currently reading?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying Obsidio. I just recently finished Gemina and can't wait to get my hands on the final book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me about 50 pages to really get into it, but then I was HOOKED! Happy Reading!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top