July 29, 2018

Please, Tell Me What to Read!

I will have three full weeks between my summer and fall grad school classes, and that means I can read whatever I want! However, I am having trouble narrowing down what to read. This is where you come in. I need your help! Please look over my list and vote for your top three choices. Thank you!


The Books



To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

I have never read a Jenny Han book. *hangs head in shame* Now that this series is going to be a show on Netflix I feel like I need to give it a try.



Lucky in Love by Kasie West

I am behind on Kasie West books! She always delivers fun contemporaries. 



Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff

I loved The Illuminae Files but have yet to read anything else by this author.



The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan

This one should be a quick read! I love diving back into Percy Jackson's world.



Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi

Am I the only person on the plant who still hasn't read this book?



Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas

I really should read this book before the last one comes out in October. The end is near.




Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan

Another book I want to read before I see it.




Vote Here!!!


Which books should I read? Pick three!

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Lucky in Love by Kasie West
Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff
The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
Created with SurveyMaker

3 comments:

  1. I also haven't read Children of Blood and Bone! I almost picked Crazy Rich Asians, but decided on To All the Boys I've Loved Before. I love Jenny Han, and even if you don't love it, I would highly recommend The Summer I Turned Pretty! I'm actually having a similar post going up tomorrow, and would appreciate it if you vote. :)

    I hope you love whichever book wins!
    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go with Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff. It was brilly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was hard. I chose to all the boys I loved before. I adored that book and its a great summer read. Children of blood and bone was so good though too. It was intense and had such depth. not a light summer read but an awesome read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top