December 18, 2018

TTT #92: My Winter TBR Pile

Although I don't always stick with them, I love making TBR piles. Here are the titles that made it onto my Winter TBR Pile. I can't wait to read these beauties!


1. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
+ Add to Goodreads
I have really only heard wonderful things about this book, and I think it is time I read it.

2. The Wicked King by Holly Black
+ Add to Goodreads
I really enjoyed The Cruel Prince and can't wait to see what happens next between Cardan and Jude.

3. Only a Breath Apart by Katie McGarry
+ Add to Goodreads
I have enjoyed other books (my favorite being Nowhere but Here) by this author so I can't pass this new one up.

4. The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
+ Add to Goodreads
I adored The Wedding Date and I can't wait to give this one a try. Plus, being proposed to in front of so many people sounds horrifying and I want to see what happens.

5. Internment by Samira Ahmed
+ Add to Goodreads
This book sounds horrifying as it is set in a near-future US where Muslim Americans are forced into interment camps, but will hopefully spark much needed conversations about what is currently going on in our country.



6. Unnatural Disasters by Jeff Hirsch
+ Add to Goodreads
I will read just about any survival story, especially one sounding so cryptic. 

7. Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
+ Add to Goodreads
All of Marissa Meyer's books are automatic reads for me, and I loved Renegades and can't wait to see what happens next.

8. Grace & Fury by Tracy Banghart
+ Add to Goodreads
I met this author and her pitch for her book sold me. As soon as she said you have to fit in a volcanic pit for food, I was sold.

9. Switchback by Danika Stone
+ Add to Goodreads
Another survival story? Sign me up!

10. The Birds, and the Bees, and You and Me by Olivia Hinebaugh
+ Add to Goodreads
This is a new Swoon Reads title and it sounds both delightful and serious. Just look at the cover!

Are any of these titles on your Winter TBR piles?


2 comments:

  1. I want to read #1 also because it sounds so unique. don't really want to read the others on your list.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about The Proposal. I read the first book in that series. I hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top