July 1, 2019

Books I Never Reviewed: First Half of 2019

In today's post I want to share the books with you that I read in the first half of the year and just never got around to reviewing for one reason or another. If too much time has passed since I have read a book and I didn't take notes while reading, then there is no way I can write a decent review for the book. My memory isn't the best. Since I still want to share these titles with you, I figured I would throw them all in one post sorted by the star ratings I gave them. There was a lot more than I thought, but I have read 46 books so far this year!

Three Stars 3/5

  

 

Three and a Half Stars 3.5/5

  

 

Four Stars 4/5

  

  

  

Four and a Half Stars 4.5/5


Five Stars 5/5

 


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about reviews. It's hard to find the time to write them for every book. I like highlight posts like this though to share what you liked and didn't like.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top