November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #1: My Top Ten Most Anticipated Books for 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.  This is the first time I am participating. I was so drawn in by the topic that I couldn't resist. So, here are the ten books I’m most excited about that will be released in 2013 by order of release date. (I couldn't possibly figure out which one I'm most excited about so I couldn't order them that way.) 

  1. January - The Essence (The Pledge #2) by: Kimberly Derting
  2. February - The Kiss (Witch and Wizard Series #4) by: James Patterson and Jill Dembowksi
  3. February - The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
  4. March - Requieum (Delirium #3) by: Lauren Oliver
  5. April - Taken by: Erin Bowman 
  6. May - Dead Ever After (Sookie Stakhouse Series #13) by: Charlaine Harris
  7. October - The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus #4) by: Rick Riordan
  8. Untitled (All Souls Trilogy #3) by: Deborah Harkness
  9. Untitled (Divergent #3) by: Veronica Roth
  10. Untitled (Nathaniel Cade Series #4) by: Christopher Farnsworth
What books are you looking forward to in 2013?

3 comments:

  1. I think Divergent #3 is on everyone's list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I agree with Linda! I can't wait to read that one.
    Here's my list if you'd like to have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making this list really made me excited for all of the awesome books coming out next year, especially Divergent!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top