June 11, 2018

Mini Reviews: Not if I Save You First & Time Bomb




Not if I Save You First by Ally Carter (March 27, 2018)
+ Add to Goodreads

Not If I Save You First was my first Ally Carter book, and it won't be my last. I loved pretty much everything about this book. The romance was well done. The survival scenes had me on the edge of my seat. My only complaint is that I wish it was longer so we could have seen Maddie and Logan's romance blossom even more. This book has a great mix of survival scenes, mystery, snark, and romance. I highly recommend you give this book a try. It's a quick entertaining read.



Time Bomb by Hoelle Charbonneau (March 13, 2018)
+ Add to Goodreads

Time Bomb had me hooked from page one. This thriller is not to be missed. It not only makes for a great mystery that keeps the reader guessing, but  it tackles the important theme of not judging people by how they look. Joelle Charbonneau really is a wonderful storyteller. I think everyone should give this book a try. I will warn you that it is about a tragic bombing at a school.

1 comment:

  1. Ally Carter's great. I LOVED the Gallagher Girls series. I also liked The Heist Society but not as much. They are both fast reads as well. Looking at the premise of Not If I Save You First is hilarious to me because it is most definitely an Ally Carter read.

    I can't do books about school bombings :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top