August 4, 2013

Top Bookish News of The Past Week

Here are all of the top bookish stories, blog posts, pictures, and videos I found this past week. I put this post up every Sunday so come back again next week for more bookish awesomeness.
Click away and enjoy your Sunday!

ARTICLES

Did you know August is Read-A-Romance Month?

Celebrate Harry Potter's birthday by reading why Harry Potter is awesome! Oh and don't forget that it was Neville's birthday too!

This list of hilarious horrible bookish event ideas will have you laughing till your side hurts.

Have you heard of BookVibe? It just popped up in my Twitter newsfeed, or at least I just now noticed it, apparently you can put in your twitter handle on their site and they will give you a list off all the books your followers are tweeting about. I find this to be pretty darn cool.

All of the new Harry Potter covers have been released! You have to read this awesome post. It compares the covers side by side to the old ones and shows what the amazingly awesome box set will look like. I already own these books but I'm obviously going to need to buy them again with the new covers. 

BLOG POST

Fueled By Fiction made a great list for music lovers that are also book lovers: YA Books With Music Themes

PHOTO

How else would you go to the bookstore?
Source

6 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out Book Vibe- that seems pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used it yet, but I plan to. Let me know how it is!

      Delete
    2. Hi Kay, thanks for the BookVibe shout out! Kay and Christine, hope you find some great recommendations. Let us know over on Twitter or Facebook. BTW, you can also sign up for a weekly email of book recommendations from your friends. Thanks.
      Cheers,
      Tom from BookVibe

      Delete
    3. Thanks for stopping by Thomas! BookVibe is such a unique and great idea!

      Delete
  2. Since August is Read-a-Romance-Month please please please read The Distance Between Us. This one is amazing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, I read this comment and then immediately put it on hold at the library. I will read it as soon as it comes in. :)Thanks for reminding me about that one!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top