November 10, 2013

Top Bookish News of The Past Week


Here are all of the top bookish stories, blog posts, pictures, and videos I found this past week. I put this post up every Sunday so come back again next week for more bookish awesomeness. 

Click away and enjoy your Sunday!



NEWS

You can order Butterbeer at Starbucks! I'm going to try this the next time I go to Starbucks. I'm sure it's good but it probably isn't as perfect as the Butterbeer I had at Harry Potter World in Florida.

There are some new Divergent movie posters out! More please! Why oh why do we have to wait until next year for the movie?

There may be a Hunger Games theme park. Does anyone else find this kind of twisted?

BLOG POST

Inspiring Insomnia has a fun and interesting post about how to prepare for the Catching Fire Movie release! What a unique and good idea for a post! I didn't even know that at some theaters you can reserve your seat for the movie. When are you planning on seeing Catching Fire? I may go at midnight if I can still get tickets. I need to figure that out. :/

3 comments:

  1. I got so many reactions to that Butterbeer tweet I sent out, hah. I think the Hunger Games theme park IS kind of twisted (yet another hot topic on Twitter), but still...we're all going to go, right? :P

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of the butterbeer??? I want to try it, but it sounds really bad for me and I bet it's expensive... So I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top