February 1, 2015

The Outlander Series 2015 Reading Challenge: Feb. Review Link-Up (Book #1)


It's day one of The Outlander Series 2015 Reading Challenge! Are you all ready? I am.

Do you want more information about the challenge? Do you want to sign-up? Read this post first.
What is the purpose of this post? To link-up your reviews of the first book in the Outlander series (Outlander) that you read for the challenge so that we can read them! Link to wherever you post reviews -- your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, B&N, etc., etc.

I will be posting a review link-up post on the first of every month for the next book in the Outlander series. I think this will be a good way for me to keep organized and motivated to read a book a month.In September there will also be a giveaway for everyone participating in the challenge! So keep a look out for that as well.

When you link up below please make sure to use the direct URL to your individual post/review, not the book's information page or your blog's homepage. You don't have to write a review to participate. You can just tell me in the comments below that you read the book.

Please also use this space as a place to discuss all things to do with the first book. Try to avoid spoilers, but if you do want to talk about them warn us first.Share how the challenge is going for you. Which book are you reading now? I want to know how you are enjoying the series.

Feb. is Over - Let's Talk about Outlander (Book 1)

So tell me, what did you think of Outlander? This was my second time reading Outlander and I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time around. Although at times it was hard to read some of the more graphic scenes I was still captivated by Claire and Jamie's story. What would you do if you traveled back in time? (I totally wish time travel was real.) I am not sure I know how I would handle the difficult situations Claire dealt with. I can say that I don't fault her for any of the hard decisions she had to make. I hope the second book, Dragonfly in Amber, lives up to the first one. Fingers crossed.

Outlander Review Link-Up

8 comments:

  1. I listened to and loved book one, maybe I will join you for book two. Thanks for sharing Kay, I think this is a wonderful idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Please join us for book two! I'm glad you liked the first one.

      Delete
  2. Loved book one!!! I'm a little leery to start book two though. I liked the first so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you loved Outlander! I too am interested but excited to see what awaits us in book two!

      Delete
  3. I think the Linky gadget grabbed the wrong link

    here is the correct one:
    http://www.thethingsweread.com/2015/04/outlander.html

    I agreed about the graphic scenes. Every time I reread I forget about them and cringe all anew. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top