September 27, 2012

October New Releases

Although I still have not read all the new books that have come out this month, I figured I would do another post with some new releases coming out in October that I would like to get my hands on.

October 2, 2012
The Mark of Athena by: Rick Riordan

I love mythology and I have enjoyed Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series and the Kane Chronicles. I can't wait for the next book in the Heroes of Olympus series. This is one I will probably read as soon as it comes out.









October 16, 2012
Hidden by: P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast

This isn't the best vampire series I have ever read because I feel like it has kind of been dragged out longer than necessary, but I just keep on reading it. I have faith that it will be totally worth my time in the end. I do love the character Stark.









October 23, 2012 (Reissue)
The Waterfall by: Carla Neggers

I know this book originally came out in 2006 but it came up on the coming soon list and I think it sounds interesting. I have never read a book by this author so I'm going to take my chances and hope for the best. I always like a good mystery.









October 30, 2012
The Lands of Ice and Fire by: George R. R. Martin

I put this book on here for my husband. He is a big Game of Thrones fan. It isn't the next book in the series, but it's a companion book that will probably be a fan favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top