May 2, 2016

I am going to BEA16 & BookCon!



This is what happened when I found out BEA16 and BookCon were going to be in Chicago this year, a city not too far from me that I can actually afford to visit.

This is what I looked like when I found out my library bought me a one day pass for BEA16 for Friday. (I didn't curse out loud at work of course...)

This was my reaction when I was able to take Saturday off of work to go to BookCon.

This is how I reacted a day ago when I realized BEA and BookCon are only two weeks away!

This is how I am feeling today. May 13 & 14 can't come soon enough! 

I have been reading different blog posts for BEA tips and tricks. I joined the BEA group on goodreads. I am now currently working on my own author signing schedule. If you have any advice or blog posts I should read about BEA or Book Con please tell me in the comments, and please tell me if you are going too and maybe we shall see each other! 

6 comments:

  1. I went to Bookcon last year and it was the best experience ever. I'm so sad that I can't go this year. I was looking for an affordable plane ticket and hotel price for Chicago but the problem is, I just live too far away from the area. I live in NY for crying out loud. Last year when Bookcon was in NY, i was literally overwhelmed. Now I hear that it's going to be in NY for 2017 so my fingers are crossed. I'm so happy for you that you get to go and hope maybe in the near future (bookcon and BEA 2017) we can meet up :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited! I am sad you won't be there, but I totally understand the money thing. Hopefully next year I can finally visit NY!! :D

      Delete
  2. oh i am so excited you will be there. I wish I was going to book con but we have to fly back that day so BEA is it for us, but we will be there all three days so that is exciting. Hopefully we can meet up and say hi. So glad you are going. love all your gifs too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I will see you Friday?! Are there any signings you are for sure going to?

      Delete
  3. I hope you have so much fun! I think BEA is a bit much for me, but I would really love to attend some sort of other bookish event at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am like jumping off the walls with excitement. My coworkers who are going with me are going to be like "who is this crazy chick?" hahaha We are all super excited to go, but I am a little nervous because I heard it is crazy. I hope you get to go to a bookish event this year. Maybe a few author signings?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top