September 14, 2016

Library Loot #51

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

** Just a few great picks this week. I can't wait to read them all! I think I should just ignore being an adult for a bit.



My Library Loot

1. This will be my first Lori Foster book. I am in the mood for a romance.

2. I am always willing to give a Colleen Hoover book a chance. I do think the shattered flower cover thing is overdone though.

3. Look what just came out!

4. I love reading any and all kinds of books featuring witches.


11 comments:

  1. I request 'The Graces' from my library the other day. It still hasn't came yet D:

    I love witches too! Have you read the SWEEP series??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the Sweep series. Perhaps it is time for a reread. It has been a while. :D

      Delete
    2. They're such easy reads too, so it doesn't take long to re-read. Have you read her other series, Balefire? Not as good, but still enjoyable!

      Delete
  2. I've been seeing It Ends With Us all over the place. People seem to be liking it. Hopefully you like the story more than you liked the cover. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you picked such a fun first Foster book! I cannot wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of Lori Foster's books either! It looks really fun though. :) I just bought It Ends With Us a week ago! I can't wait to read it. :D Great haul, Kay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top