September 1, 2016

Short and Sweet Review: P.S. I Like You by Kasie West

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (July 2016)
304 pages
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Point
Source: The library.
Purchase: Barnes & Noble | Amazon | The Book Depository
My Rating:

Goodreads Summary: Signed, sealed, delivered…

While spacing out in chemistry class, Lily scribbles some of her favorite song lyrics onto her desk. The next day, she finds that someone has continued the lyrics on the desk and added a message to her. Intrigue!

Soon, Lily and her anonymous pen pal are exchanging full-on letters—sharing secrets, recommending bands, and opening up to each other. Lily realizes she’s kind of falling for this letter writer. Only, who is he? As Lily attempts to unravel the mystery and juggle school, friends, crushes, and her crazy family, she discovers that matters of the heart can’t always be spelled out…

My Review

It's safe for me to still say that there isn't a single Kasie West novel that I don't love. Her contemporary romance novels are the perfect thing to brighten any day. I know they always manage to put a smile on my face. 

I really liked Lily and her uniqueness and how loyal she is to her friend. She was a main character I could understand and enjoy reading about. Even her family was a hoot!

My favorite part of this book was the interesting romance. Although you can guess who her secret pen-pal is pretty early on, it is still fun watching Lily figure it out. The whole writing on the desk back and forth was just such a fun idea!

Now, let's get to the point. Do I recommend this book? I sure do! End your summer with this cute and adorable read!

6 comments:

  1. Awe, I really should try her just once. This sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They are quick reads that are usually pretty adorable.

      Delete
  2. this sounds adorable - just what I need for the end of summertime! Do you have a favorite to recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this one, but my favorite is probably still The Distance Between Us because of the snarky MC.

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of having a secret pen-pal who makes her all happy! I love this type of fluffy romance that I can just dig into and enjoy. I've finally got a hold of her Fill-In Boyfriend book so I'll be reading it soon. I'm really happy you liked PS I Like You. I hope the library decides to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too you! I think you will like them. Sometimes a fluffy romance is just what one needs to relax.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top