August 16, 2012

September New Releases

Here is a list of all the books that are coming out in September that I want to check out.

September 3, 2012
Zoo
by: James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge


James Patterson's novels are hit or miss.
I'm hoping this one is a hit.



September 11, 2012
This Is How You Lose  Her
by: Junot Diaz

  I read one of  his books before 
and had a love/hate realationship. 
I want to take another stab at this author.




September 18, 2012
The Raven Boys
by: Maggie Stiefvater
Shiver was okay and I loved 
The Scorpio Races by this author so 
I guess I'm hoping for the best with this new one.



September 27, 2012
The Casual Vacancy
by: J. K. Rowling

I don't think I even need to say why
I am waiting for this book to come out.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy The Raven Boys! Once I read The Scorpio Races -- and I decide that I like it (and I hope I do!) -- I want to give The Raven Boys a try as well. I've heard quite a bit of buzz surrounding that book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't read The Raven Boys yet but I figured I might as well give it a shot. I'm hoping it will come to my library soon!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top