December 28, 2012

My Christmas Loot

Here is a list of the books that I received this year for Christmas! (These totally made up for the fact that I had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.)


At first I was a little disappointed that I didn't get that many books for Christmas, and then I emptied my stocking from Santa and inside was a $100...


I'm not sure what books I am going to buy yet, but I'm super excited!

Did you get any good books for Christmas? Share below in the comments section!

2 comments:

  1. woah great loot! i got alot of awesome books for christmas too! ill have to make a stacking the shelves post soon. * New follower* by the way, get blog! - katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top