June 23, 2013

Top Bookish News of The Past Week

Here are all of the top bookish stories, blog posts, pictures, and videos I found this past week. I put this post up every Sunday so come back again next week for more bookish awesomeness. 
Click away and enjoy your Sunday!

Sorry about the short amount of news I'm bringing you this week. Due to the fact that life happens and I've been busy as of late I haven't had as much time to do bookish things as I normally do. Hopefully that will change soon.

ARTICLES

There is going to be another Jessica Darling book by Megan McCafferty and the cover has been revealed. I was a fan of these books a few years ago and I have to say that I'm intrigued. It's a prequel!

Best-selling author Vince Flynn has tragically passed away from cancer at such a young age. He will be missed. 

Alright Divergent fans, are you in love with Four as much as I am? Veronica Roth will be releasing four short e-stories all about Four. One of them will be released a month before the last book is released. I'm ready! Although Roth has written the knife throwing scene from Four's perspective, these stories will give us some more background information on Four. 


One more thing... This showed up in my mailbox this week! I may have squealed just a little. So if you want a copy go grab one! There are some very interesting things about the movie in here.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see Divergent on the big screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've fallen off the bookish news bandwagon myself -- it happens! Sometimes it's hard enough to find time to read -- which is important for book blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading is just a little important huh? lol There is a lot going on right now in my life (nothing bad mind you) so it has just been a little crazy trying to keep up with my blog as well as I usually do.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top