This week's topic: Top Ten Things That Make My Life As A Book Blogger Easier. I really enjoyed this topic. It is very unique.
1. Goodreads is a wonderful tool to not only help me keep track of books I want to read and books I have read but it also helps me find new books and most importantly gives me another outlet to share my book reviews with other book lovers like myself.
2. My local library is a wonderful resource of free books. I absolutely love it and use it constantly. I don't have a lot of money so the library is a great tool to help blogging be easier. I get to read brand new books and have such a wide selection at my finger tips
3. Post-Its are a life saver. I use them to mark important quotes and passages. I also use them to take notes when I'm reading. I keep the sticky note attached to the cover of the book and I update it as I'm reading. This makes it a lot easier for me to write reviews later on. I even use post-its to keep track of what books I need to read. It's safe to say there are post-its everyone in my apartment. I even use the electronic ones on my computer for various things.
4. Twitter is something I just discovered not to long ago. I think it is a great resource to help bloggers get the word out about their posts. You also get to meet great authors, publishers, and other book bloggers. I get really excited when an author tweets me. :)
5. My ARC shelf on my bookcase helps me stay on top of the books I need to read before their release date. I always keep them in order of release date.
6. My laptop is the ultimate key to my blogging success. Obviously without it I wouldn't be able to blog. I hate it most days (seriously it is kind of a piece of crap) but without it I would be lost.
7. Bloglovin has become an important part of my blogging routine. I love how easy it makes it to read all of the blogs I follow and to stay on top of other book blogs.
8. PicMonkey is a new discovery and a helpful one at that. Its a free and easy to use version of Photoshop I used it to create my new blog header among other things. Check it out if you haven't yet.
9. My followers make me incredibly happy and lucky to have so many great ones. They make blogging easier simply by being themselves because they give the inspiration to keep on blogging. I thank every single one of you.
10. Coffee saves my life on a daily basis. I do my blogging every day while drinking a cup of coffee. I either have a mug of coffee with vanilla creamer or I have an iced caramel coffee. I love both kinds equally.
Share the things that make your life as a book blogger easier below!