This week for Top Ten Tuesday we are sharing what books we would love Santa to bring us. I kept my list strictly to books that are already published, because even though Santa is pretty awesome I don't think he would be able to get me books that haven't been published yet. Pictures are linked up to goodreads!
1. Premeditated by: Josin L. McQuein
I feel like I have wanted this book since forever. So why do I want this one? Because of the synopsis:
A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.
Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.
Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.
Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.
Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.
Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.
By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.
2. Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #1) by: Nora Roberts
I'm a fan of Nora Roberts' supernatural type books and I love witches!
3. Life After Life by: Kate Atkinson
A story where the main character lives her life over and over again. I'm in.
4. Omens (Cainsville #1) by: Kelley Armstrong
Mysteries, murder, and an author I enjoy, are the reasons why this book made the list.
5. Amber House (The Amber House Trilogy #1) by: Kelly Moore, Larkin Reed, Tucker Reed
A house that holds secrets always intrigues me.
6. The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy #1) by: Sherry Thomas
I've heard this is a really good book and the cover drew me in.
7. Out to Lunch by: Stacey Ballis
This just sounds like a very interesting and unique novel.
8. All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1) by: Cristin Terrill
I can't even begin to tell you all of the reasons why I want to read this, but you should check it out too.
9. The Princess in the Opal Mask (The Opal Mask #1) by: Jenny Lundquist
There are two main reasons why I want to read this book. First, the cover is gorgeous. Second, the line from the synopsis "Every fairy-tale ending has a price..."
10. No Safety in Numbers (No Safety in Numbers #1) by: Dayna Lorentz
Survival stories always capture my attention.
I really wish so many of these were not in a series... So what books do you want Santa to bring you? Share below!