Created by: Christina @ Christina Reads YA
Found at: Shae Has Left The Room
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book:
The Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder made me love reading when I was a child and I could re-read them a million times more. I would be more than happy to give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of any of the books in this beloved series.
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride:
Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass) - I know I could think of at least a million and one things I would love to talk about with Sarah if I had the chance. I would do it even if it meant giving up pizza, and I love pizza.
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure that Hollywood made this book into a (really good) movie:
Cress by Marissa Meyer - I would love to see Cress and Thorne on the big screen, if done perfectly of course. (Obviously having the whole series on the big screen (or tv) would be even better, but I didn't know if that was cheating for this question.
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book:
Harry Potter - This is a given.
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author:
My history isn't really bad at all, but I would share it with you all if it meant I could be best friends with Rainbow Rowell.
6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life:
This was the hardest question of all, not because I care about giving away all my possessions, but because I couldn't pick which book character I wanted to be my real life book boyfriend. Drum roll please... Chaol Westfall from Throne of Glass is the winner! This man.... Sigh. He will be mine one day.
Nicole & Ashley @ The Quiet Concert
Cristina @ Girl in the Pages
Lola @ Reading by Lamplight
Adriana @ She's Got Books on Her Mind
Whoever else wants to join! Come on, it's fun! :D