April 29, 2016

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Sign-up

Clean Sweep ARC Challenhe
Hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer & Kristin @ Addicted to Happily Ever After

The minute I saw Kimberly post this challenge on her blog I just knew I had to participate. I have a small pile of ARCs I would like to read so when I come home from BEA I will have more of a fresh slate. I also would love to get my netgalley review rating up again. Fingers crossed! My goal is to read at least 5 ARCs. That may not seem like a lot, but I feel like it is still a challenge but also attainable.


NetGalley ARCs


Some Physical ARCs

  

Other e-ARCs


ARC for Blog Tour


8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for All the Feels by Danika Stone. The cover is also gorgeous <3 I really enjoyed An Ember In the Ashes so I hope you end up liking it as well :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I like both of those... I have a feeling I will!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read your thoughts on An Ember in the Ashes, I've had my eye on that one for a while. I'm a sucker for covers so I'm hoping that The Year of Lightning is as interesting as the cover is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? That cover is what got me to agree to read it for review! :D

      Delete
  3. I am really excited for All The Feels and the way to game the walk of shame. good luck on your challenge. I am always so far behind on my ARC.

    we need to meet up at BEA! if you want to get my info let me know.I can email it to ya. I am super excited to go and meet some people I have been talking with for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Email me at itisabooklife@gmail.com! I am hoping we can wait in an author line together or something and chat! :D

      Delete
  4. Good luck! I really should join this, but I didn't do so great on my monthly challenge for April :/ The ARCs have are SO OLD, which is why I keep ignoring them. This would be a good excuse to pick a few off that dusty shelf though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it would be a good incentive! ;) That is what I am hoping. I am five days in and have yet to read any ARCs. haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top