July 27, 2016

Library Loot #49


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

** I went a little crazy at the library the other day. No regrets.



My Library Loot

1. 2. & 3. I found a lot of promising graphic novels on this trip!
  

4. I forgot this last book came out!

5. I think this is going to be a powerful and important book.

6. This book sounds like another serious read.

7. Is there a better time to read a book about the U.S. Olympic Gymnastics Trials? 

8. I love reading all the of Swoon Reads books! I can't wait to start this one.


9 comments:

  1. Something New looks like such a fun graphic novel! I'll be looking for your thoughts on it. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great pile. lots of good ones and a great mixture. have fun reading. can't wait to see all your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious about If I Was Your Girl. Awesome library haul...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something New looks cute! A unique graphic novel. I'll definitely be looking into that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have enjoyed her other graphic novels so I can't wait to try this one out. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top