September 19, 2017

TTT #80: Ten Books On My Fall TBR List


Although I hardly stick to them, I always love making to-read lists! Fall is my favorite season and I can't wait to be able to wear my boots and scarves while drinking a pumpkin spice latte. I love reading under a warm blanket with my puppy in my lap and a good book that just feels like fall.


1. This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada
2. Renegades by Marissa Meyer
3. The Midnight Dance by Nikki Katz
4. Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
5. Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart


6. Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore
7. Lucky in Love by Kasie West
8. Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts
9. Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moira Fowley Boyle
10. Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines

6 comments:

  1. None of these actually made my top 10 Fall TBR list, but I actually do want to read every single one of them at some point, especially Renegades and Royal Bastards. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My co-worker really enjoyed Royal Bastards so I have high hopes. I am just counting down the days until Renegades is released!

      Delete
  2. I rarely stick to my lists either, but Tower of Dawn .... I NEED to get that in soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT it just sitting on my shelf staring at me! What is my deal?! lol

      Delete
  3. This is a great list. I need to check out Tower of Dawn. In the fall I look for horror, twisted thrillers and mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good mystery or thriller in the fall!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top