November 20, 2017

The One Where I Rank Friends Thanksgiving Episodes

As many of you already know, I am a Friends fan for life. Thanksgiving is only a few days away and that means a Friends Thanksgiving episode marathon is in my near future. Is there a better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than sharing my ranking of all of the Friends Thanksgiving episodes? This was harder than I thought it would be. I love them all, but here is my ranking of episodes from my least favorite to my most favorite.

10. The One Where Chandler Doesn't Like Dogs (Season 7)
Reason: Not only is it sad that Chandler doesn't like dogs, but I would much rather watch The Holiday Armadillo episode from this season. The best part of this episode is the gif below.



9. The One With the List (Season 2)
Reason: "She's not Rachem." I barely even consider this a Thanksgiving episode.



8. The One With Rachel's Other Sister
Reason: The plates!



7. The One With the Late Thanksgiving (Season 10)
Reason: Chandler and Monica are getting a baby!


6. The One With the Rumor (Season 8)
Reason: The I Hate Rachel Green Club



5. The One Where Underdog Gets Away (Season 1)
Reason: The first ever Thanksgiving episode!



4. The One With All the Thanksgivings (Season 5)
Reason: Chandler proclaims his love.



3. The One with Chandler in a Box (Season 4)
Reason: It's threefold.



2. The One Where Ross Got High (Season 6)
Reason: "Custard? Good. Jam? Good. Beef? Good."



1. The One with the Football (Season 3)
Reason: Two words, Gellar Cup.


I had way too much fun making this list! What is your favorite FRIENDS Thanksgiving episode?




1 comment:

  1. Ahhh this is awesome! I've never thought about ranking them haha. I usually do watch a nice marathon this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top