July 3, 2018

TTT #90: Summer TBR Pile


**I am so sorry I am posting this late! I know this topic was a couple of weeks ago, but time got away from me.** This week's topic is books that you would read at the beach, but I decided to just feature my summer TBR pile. I picked books I really want to read that I don't have to read for class this summer.


New Books

A disastrous wedding and a possible romance? This sounds like the perfect summer read. Sign me up!

Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff
This sounds like the science fiction book I have been waiting for.

I love when my fantasy novels have romance in them.

Sweet Black Waves by Kristina Perez
I originally ignored this title because the cover made me think it was a historical fiction, but it is actually a fantasy!

Geekerella by Ashley Poston
I know this isn't a new book, but it is new to me. This sounds like a super fun and super cute nerdy retelling of Cinderella!

Sadie by Courtney Summers
I am really into true crime podcasts right now, so I can't wait to read this book.

To Be Honest by Maggie Ann Martin
As someone who has struggled with her weight, I knew I had to give this book a try.

The Sequels

Dreamer by L.E. Delano
I loved the first book and can't wait to get the time to read the sequel.

These Vengeful Souls by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas
I can't wait to see how this trilogy ends. That last book was crazy!

My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, & Brodi Ashton
I loved My Lady Jane and since I am a Jane Eyre fan think I will love this one even more.



2 comments:

  1. Great list! I've heard good things about Save the Date. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. save the date is so adorable and fun. I really loved it. It is a great summer read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top