November 14, 2018

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words

It consists on answering these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

What I'm Currently Reading

I am halfway through The Cruel Prince by Holly Black and am enjoying it so far. I'm also finally reading The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang!

  

What I Recently Finished Reading

I adored What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera, and laughed my ass off while reading the graphic novel Fake Blood by Whitney Gardner.

  

What I Plan to Read Next

I will be reading 12 Months of Awkward Moments by Lisa Acerbo for a book tour and another graphic novel for class titled All Summer Long by Hope Larson.


What are you currently reading?


1 comment:

  1. What class are you taking that you have to read a graphic novel? Is it a Teen services class or something like that?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top