September 17, 2019

TTT #98: Favorite Things I Like to Eat/Drink While Reading


This week I am sharing with you all what I enjoy snacking on and drinking while I read. Although I look pretty awkward trying to turn the pages while enjoying my snacks, I make it work.

The Drinks

1. Hot coffee w/ vanilla cream that I make at home in my Keurig.
2. My favorite winter drink is hot chocolate. 
3. Ice cold water is my usual go to drink while reading.
4. Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is my current obsession.
5. Lemonade is perfect during the summer.
   
Check Out My Bookstagram HERE

The Snacks

6. Homemade air-popped popcorn is where it is at.
7. Pretzels in any form.
8. SweeTarts is my favorite candy snack.
9. Apple slices with caramel is my favorite fall snack.
10. I rarely eat this, but I always enjoy puppy chow/muddy buddies.

Image result for popcorn

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top