June 6, 2012

My First Post

Hello, and welcome to my new blog. I have never had a blog before but I finally decided that I read so many books and keep giving my friends suggestions on what to read next that maybe I should be sharing my ideas with the rest of the world.

I am a recent college graduate and I have a bachelor's degree in publishing and journalism. Although I currently work two jobs (still trying to find that full time big kid job after college) and I am trying to plan my wedding (I am getting married in September) I still manage to find time to read. I'm really excited about starting this blog and I hope you all enjoy it. I will make sure to update it, at the very least, once a week.

Check out the different pages to see what I am currently reading or get other book suggestions that I may not have written reviews on yet. I want to help you find that next book that will make you stay up all night trying to finish it.


Although I am just starting out, soon I will be able to review  books that you may have written. I will post more about that later once I get the blog up and running and prove to you that I am a credible book reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top