This week's topic is sequels! Here are the top
ten eight sequels that I can't wait to get my hands on. Sadly most of them aren't going to be out for a while. Share below what sequels you are waiting on!
1. The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy #3) by: Deborah Harkness
(July 15, 2014)
I am a big fan of A Discovery of Witches and it was just recently announced that the third book will be coming out next July and that it has a title! I can't wait to get back to Matthew and Diana's journey.
2. Untitled (Throne of Glass #3) by: Sarah J. Maas
There is no title and no release date but I still can't wait to get my hands on this sucker! I want more!
3. The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus #5) by: Rick Riordan
(Oct. 7, 2014)
I can never get enough of Percy Jackson and his adventures!
4. Independent Study (The Testing #2) by: Joelle Charbonneau
(Jan. 7, 2014)
I really enjoyed The Testing and I feel like the sequel will be even better.
5. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by: Michelle Hodkin
(June 10, 2014)
This book was originally supposed to come out this year but it got pushed back for some reason making me even more impatient to get my hands on it.
6. Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by: Kasie West
(Feb. 11, 2014)
When I found out there was a sequel to Pivot Point I couldn't have been happier.
7. Going Rogue (Also Known As #2) by: Robin Benway
(Jan. 14, 2014)
The first book was so much fun I hope this one gives me just as many laughs.
8. The Unbound (The Archived #2) by: Victoria Schwab
(Jan. 28, 2014)
I didn't love the first one as much as I had hoped but I still loved it.