Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
My Bookish Bucket List (In No Particular Order)
1. I would love to meet a few more authors since I've only met Veronica Roth so far, and hopefully next time I won't make a complete fool of myself. Some authors I would like to meet: J.K. Rowling, Deborah Harkness, Sarah J. Maas, and Rick Riordan.
2. I hope to write more books. (I've written one not so great novel that I am currently editing, but I would like to write more.)
3. I WILL GO TO BEA AT LEAST ONCE. BEA will be in Chicago in 2016 and I will 100% be attending that one at least. I want to meet some of my blogger friends... and getting some books wouldn't be the worse thing!
4. I want my very own library. That's right, I currently own only two bookcases, but I also only live in a one bedroom apartment. My husband promises me that when we get a house (hopefully next year) I can turn one of the bedrooms into my office/library, which means a lot more than two bookcases. I would prefer a Belle library.
5. I will visit Hemingway's House. I live in Illinois and my senior project/class in college was all about Hemingway and I loved it. What am I waiting for?
6. One of my dreams is to stay at a hotel for literary fans. Any of these will do.
7. I want to visit a famous library. The New York Public Library or Gladstone's Library would be perfect.
8. I would love to see my blog grow and prosper over the next few years.
9. I want my dream bookish job. I work part-time at a library now and I really enjoy it, but my dream is to become a book editor or maybe a librarian if I can find the means to get a library science degree, or I would just love to be a full time writer.
10. I want to visit and enjoy a lovely dinner at a bookish restaurant. Poe's Tavern or BookBar would be excellent choices.
**I would have added that I also want to read all the books, but I figured that was a given. :D