Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
In no particular order here are the top ten books (that have already been released) that I recommend you have in your beach bag this summer. Click the titles for more information on each book, and please share your TTT post in the comments.
1. A Mad, Wicked Folly by: Sharon Biggs Waller - Women Power!
2. The River of No Return by: Bee Ridgway - Who doesn't want some time travel with their summer?
3. The Distance Between Us by: Kasie West - A romance novel with the most sarcastic protagonist that also just so happens to be a perfect book for lounging outside.
4. Losing It by: Cora Carmack- It's adorable and will make you laugh.
5. All of the Percy Jackson Books by: Rick Riordan - Go on an adventure this summer.
6. Alienated by: Melissa Landers - This book offers a steamy kissing scene and lots of giggles.
7. The Throne of Glass Series by: Sarah J. Maas - You have probably already read these, but that doesn't mean you can't read them again this summer before Heir of Fire is released.
8. How to Lead a Life of Crime by: Kirsten Miller - I try to sneak this book on every recommendation list I make. Not enough people have read it!
9. No One Else Can Have You by: Kathleen Hale - A mystery/suspense satire that will have you laughing so hard you pee a little. Warning: Many didn't like this kind of controversial book so approach with caution. Click on the title to read my review.
10. The Help by: Kathryn Stockett - If you have yet to read this one then you absolutely must read it very soon. If you have already read The Help then you may as well just go ahead and read it again this summer.
- The Heather Wells Mystery Series by: Meg Cabot and/or A Dangerous Fiction by: Barbara Rogan - For a good fun mystery.
- The Boy Recession by: Flynn Meaney - Pick this for a very easy laid back cute and funny read.
- The Waiting Sky by: Lara Ziein - This one is for fans of the movie Twister.
- Second Sight Series by: Heather Topham Wood - Try some new adult with this paranormal series this summer.
- Someday, Someday Maybe by: Lauren Graham - You know you want to. The the author is the actress who played the mom from Gilmore Girls.