Graphic thanks to Danielle @ Love at First Page!
1. ‘WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER’Pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with
The House of Night Series by P.C. Cast - I started off enjoying this series a great deal but then it started to seem never ending and became very repetitive. I just felt like the story was going no where and after a few books the main character continued to be so childish. I was over it. I haven't read the last few and don't plan to. I broke up with this series.
2. ‘RED’Pick a book with a RED cover
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - Not only do I love the cover, but while looking for other books I have read with red covers I found my options very limiting. Interesting.
3. ‘THE BEST DAY’Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic
Harry Potter - I know HP is the obvious choice here but I still have to pick it.
4. ‘LOVE STORY’Pick a book with forbidden love
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness - Diana Bishop and Mathew Clairmont - Witches and vampires are not supposed to be together. I love these two.
5. ‘I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE’Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo - The Darkling - I just found him so intriguing.
6. ‘INNOCENT’Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for
I seriously can't think of one right now, which I see as a good thing.
7. ‘EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED’Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development
I just finished Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott and Tella grows so much in that book from the first one! I loved her.
8. ‘YOU BELONG WITH ME’Pick your most anticipated book release
I'm going with non-sequel book - A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis - The cover alone has me convinced I need to read it.
9. ‘FOREVER AND ALWAYS’Pick your favourite book couple
Sooooo trying to pick only one is ridiculous and therefore I am going to pick at least two. I'm going to go with Thorne and Cress (The Lunar Chronicles) because I want them to be together for all of time. My other pick is Chaol and Celaena (Throne of Glass). I am 100% positive that they are destined to be together and should be together in the end.
10. ‘COME BACK, BE HERE’Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much
All of them?! Kidding... I guess I would have to go with Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. It is a signed copy and I love it. It is so pretty and perfect and I would miss it. Plus, what if I had to urge to re-read it and it was lent out to someone. The HORROR.
11. 'TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR'Pick a book that made you cry a lot
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - I don't need to explain myself with this one I don't think.
12. 'SHAKE IT OFF'Pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters
Half Bad by Sally Green - I'm not sure there are haters for this book per se, but no one seems to love it as much as I do.
13. 'BLANK SPACE'Favorite autographed book
I only have a handful of autographed books, but my favorite has to be Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot. She is the sweetest woman and I loved getting to meet her, especially since I have been a fan of hers for a very long time.
14. 'WELCOME TO NEW YORK'Favorite setting
Any world with magic. I'm not even kidding. I of course love Hogwarts the most.
15. 'TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE'Favorite retelling
Cress by Marissa Meyer. Hands down.