Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This list was hard to come up with. I just decided to pick 10 books that I really really want to read in the near future. I really hope to stick to this list... but you never know. Share your lists with me in the comments below. Happy reading everyone!
1. Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby: I think this one is going to be a new favorite of mine.
2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: I really hope this is as epic as everyone claims it is.
3. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West: Kasie West wrote this. Need I say more?
4. Red Rising by Pierce Brown: This one is for you Nicole!
5. Half Wild by Sally Green: I loved the first book, Half Bad.
6. The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas: The magic. I want the magic and the ship.
7. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins: I feel left out when everyone else at my job has read this one but me.
8. H2O (The Rain) by Virginia Bergin: I am always happy to try a new survival book.
9. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin: I have only heard good things about this book and I promised my mom I would read it.
10. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon: I may be nervous to read the sequel to Outlander since I liked the first book so much, but I'm going to dive in and just do it.