September 23, 2015

Library Loot #37

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

** I know I always say this, but I am really excited about this week's loot. The only bad part, having too many reading options to choose from.



My Library Loot

I NEED to know what Oreos have to do with this book!
This seems like a perfect suspenseful fall read.











This is my next audiobook read! This one is narrated by David Tennant!
The hype is calling to me. Call me intrigued. 
That cover draws me in every time.

14 comments:

  1. Looks like a good book haul! And the cover for Dreamland draws me in as well. I remember wanting to read that one as well. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man... my library has the WORST selections, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about Black-eyed Susans. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you love Simon!!! <3 Have some Oreos handy! And I want to read The Scorpion Rules soon too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did end up eating Oreos once I finished!

      Delete
  5. The cover for Dreamland is gorgeous!
    http://www.marelden.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove the library! Black-Eyed Susans and The Scorpion Rules both look good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blacked-Eyed Susans was really good! Libraries are the best!!! <3

      Delete
  7. David Tennant recorded How To Train Your Dragon? I need to learn how to search my library by book recorder...

    Looks like a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have discovered that whoever narrates the audiobook I am listening to really does make a difference! That would be a great way to search for aduiobooks! I wonder if that is possible...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top