Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
I am the WORST at beginning a series and not finishing it. I don't know why. Sometimes I forget about them because of the long wait in-between books. Sometimes I just lose interest. Mostly I think I just have a problem finishing things. I am not sure. Anyway, I am guilty of being a repetitive offender of this week's topic and sadly found it pretty easy to come up with a lot of series that are finished that I have yet to finish.
Finished Series I Plan to Finish1. Pulse by Patrick Carmen - I really want to read these. I don't know why I stopped after the first one.
2. Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer - I have read 2 out of 5. Not bad.
3. Slated by Teri Terry - Once again I only read the first book in a series and then stopped.
4. Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan - I actually only have the last book to read, but I don't remeber much about the first two and will probably have to reread them.
5. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting - I hate to say it, but I only read the first book in this one as well...
6. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - And this one.
Finished Series I Started but Probably Won't Continue7. The Selection by Kiera Cass - I know I am in the minority, but I just don't think I can keep reading this series. One was enough.
8. House of Night by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast - I made it all the way to book 10, but I can't seem to find any motivation to read the last two books in this repetitive series.