Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I LOVE these types of topics. Throwing my favorite books at people's faces is my favorite thing to do. Not literally of course. Therefore, if you haven't read these books yet then you MUST!
1. Velvet by Temple West | This book is fun, adorable, and has some vampires.
2. Mosquitoland by David Arnold | A fierce and unique coming of age story.
3. Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby | An emotional and beautiful story.
4. The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle | This is a unique horror novel you all should be reading.
5. Torn Away by Jennifer Brown | This book will break you.
6. Sanctum by Sarah Fine | This is a dark and highly addictive series.
7. Inherit Midnight by Kate Kae Myers | FUN.
8. Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott | Adoreable animals.
9. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas | This is a great YA mystery/thriller.
10. First Visions by Heather Topham Wood | A mystery series with a little romance and some paranormal elements.