Hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews
This was my very first time attending BEA and The BookCon and I have to say that it was a success! I was only able to go Friday and Saturday because of work, but considering how exhausted I was after two days I think it worked out for the best. I got a lot of books, met a lot of wonderful bookish people while waiting in line, and met some wonderful authors (David Arnold, Jay Kristoff, Aime Kaufman, Ruta Sepetys, Morgan Matson, Raina Telgemeier, Jeff Giles, & Aimee Friendman)!
Look at all the pretties! It was hard to get my hands on some of the bigger YA books because people got a little crazy, but I am proud of my haul. I tried not to take anything that didn't sound interesting to me.
The Ten Books I am Dying To Read the Most
1. The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
2. Gemina by Aime Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
3. Kids of Appetite by David Arnold
4. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
5. Replica by Lauren Oliver
6. The Reader by Traci Chee
7. The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
8. Disruption by Jessica Shirvington
9. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
10. The Next by Stephanie Gangi