** I want to share with you the very random thoughts that pop into my head and chat with you about them. Many are bookish thoughts and many are not. I feel like I don't have enough discussion type posts on the blog so I am giving this a whirl. Some days I will talk about a specific topic and sometimes I will just throw some random thoughts at you. So please sit back, relax, and take a second to chat with me today.
1. I really want to get my MLS degree. I love being a part time librarian assistant so I am pretty sure I would LOVE being able to do it full time. Deadline for applying is October for Spring of 2017. I just hope I can figure out a way to afford it.
|Nap time! He is 6 months old and still growing. :D|
3. My husband and I spent 2.5 hours last weekend on yard work. (We had a lot of weeds.) Needless to say that we were exhausted the rest of the day. The good news is that we probably just have one more day like that and then our back yard will be ready for Bash to run around in to his heart's content! (He currently keeps attacking this ridiculous bush that we are definitely going to get rid of.)
4. I need to find more time to read. I really do. My TBR pile just grows and grows. I just don't know how. Working two jobs, taking care of a puppy, and doing house stuff and errands takes up almost all of my time. I do make time to blog and read when I can find it, but I need to be better at picking and choosing what is important to me.
5. My husband and I want to actually go on a vacation this year in September for our 4 year wedding anniversary. We haven't been on a real vacation together since our honeymoon. Last year we did go to a wedding in Florida but it wasn't that relaxing and we were not there for more than a couple of days. We just need to pick an affordable place and figure out days off from work. No big deal.
6. My all time favorite television show at the moment is Peaky Blinders. If you haven't seen it then you should probably change that. The latest season just came out on Netflix.
7. I need some music recommendations. I am serious. I don't keep up with music very well and then I never know what new music I should be listening to when I sit down to work on my blog or what not. Do you have any listening suggestions? Some musicians I enjoy are Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons, Adele, & Lana Del Rey.
8. I never thought I would say this, but I kind of miss cooking. With my weird work schedule I am only usually cooking one or two meals a week and my husband does the rest. I don't mind this at all and am very thankful for my husband, but sometimes I miss it. I want to emphasis the sometimes bit.