August 11, 2016

Throwback Thursday

I totally got this blog post idea from Stefani @ Caught Read Handed

It's Throwback Thursday time! My goal is to do this post at least every other week. I will be sharing with you the things that I loved in the past and still love today. Who is up for a little nostalgia? I decided to pick a year to focus on for this post. This week's 1998 picks...

The Song


For my first post I HAD to do an *NSYNC song. They will always have a special place in my heart and I am still always listening to their music. This song is when my obsession began. (Lance was my favorite!)

The Books

When I was about 10 years old I was all about the Goosebumps books! I don't read a lot of horror books now. I get scared pretty easily. 

The Movie

I was always a big Cinderella fan and loved every adaption I could get my hands on. (I still do if I am being honest.) This makes me want to watch this one again!

The Food

I would die if Oreo O's came back into my life. This cereal was THE BEST.

Do you remember any of the things I mentioned? Did you hate them or love them? Share your memories below!


5 comments:

  1. I remember those Goosebumps books! I love Ever After! I just rewatched it last week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *NSYNC is the best! I'm pretty sure Justin Timberlake was my first celebrity crush. I've never actually watched Ever After in it's entirety. I always seem to catch the movie in the middle of it, so I've never seen the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always be an *NSYNC fan!! :D

      Delete
  3. ALL OF THESE <33333
    Nsync is still my life. I never stop listening to them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top