Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
1. Harry Potter Series - Can one ever re-read Harry Potter too many times? I think not.
2. The Lunar Chronicles - Now that I own the whole series in wonder beautiful hardcovers and since all the books are all out I think now is a great time to re-read.
3. Throne of Glass Series - I could always use a re-read of this series before each new book comes out. I don't always have the time, but I will definitely re-read it before the last book comes out.
4. The Mediator Series - A brand new book after all these years came out and I am excited! I also am going to need a refresher before I jump in.
5. The Kiss of Deception Trilogy - The last book in this trilogy just came out so I think I should just go ahead and do a re-read of the first two.
6. A Discovery of Witches Trilogy - I love this vampire trilogy. LOVE.
7. The Circle Trilogy - I read Nora Roberts and I am not ashamed. This is my favorite series by her and even though I have already read it at least 3 times, I see a few more re-reads in my future.
8. Delirium Trilogy - I love the new paperback covers of these bad boys and that my friend is a great excuse to finally buy them and re-read them. I loved the first and third book, but the second wasn't quite as good but still worth the read.
9. Percy Jackson and the Olympians - I adore this series. I have only read it once all the way through. I think it's time to revisit.
10. A Court of Mist and Fury - Why yes, I did just read this book... I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!