December 17, 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside Read-a-Thon


I just came across this challenge and at the very last minute decided to give it a try. I know we are probably all a little busy at this time of year, but I have been in some weird reading funk and I am trying to kick it. I figured this is a great way to try and get me to actually sit down and read! Just visit Read. Sleep. Repeat. to sign-up yourself!

Read-A-Thon Goals

  • To finally FINISH The Night Circus (I have been reading this for weeks.)
  • Read one more holiday novel. I am thinking What Light or Miracle on 5th Avenue.
  • Read one of my ARCs. I am leaning towards The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett.
  • Participate in at least one challenge.
  • Participating in the Twitter Chat tonight.

My Progress

Day 1 - December 17
  • Currently Reading: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Day 2 - December 18
  • Currently Reading: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Day 3 - December 19
  • Currently Reading: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (STILL)
Day 4 - December 20
  • Currently Reading: The same freaking book.
Day 5 - December 21
  • Currently Reading: This is getting embarrassing. I will finish this book!
Day 6 - December 22
  • Currently Reading: I DID IT! I finished The Night Circus.
Day 7 - December 23
  • Currently Reading: The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti
Day 8 - December 24
  • Currently Reading: Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan (I read this one in a day!)
TOTAL: I read two books and made it halfway through a third! I also did one challenge and participated in the Twitter chat. I think this read-a-thon was a success considering how busy I was.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the read-a-thon! I have heard The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That book sounds soooo good!

      Delete
  2. Look at you finishing The Night Circus! GO YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top