January 12, 2017

2017 Reading Challenges

Last year I only participated in the Goodreads challenge and I was okay with that. I have not been very good at completing the other challenges that I have signed up for in the past. This year I decided to change it up a bit and sign up for one extra challenge. I'm a rebel. Let's discuss the Goodreads challenge first.

Last year my goal was to read 150 books (that included graphic novels and middle grade books) in 2016. I hit my goal just in the nick of time. Woot! What about this year? Next week I will be starting grad school (and still working my two jobs) and therefore my Goodreads challenge is only going to be 100 books for 2017. I feel good about this.



Then I came across The Totally Doable 2017 Reading Challenge and thought I would give that challenge a try as well this. I only have to read 12 books total in a year, each one fitting into one of the categories below. I have a feeling I will actually be able to complete this challenge! Wish me luck!

The Totaly Doable 2017 Reading Challenge


**I am not sure which books I will be reading in each category yet. If you head over to the Reading Books Like a Boss blog you will find printables like the one above to help you keep track of the books you read for the challenge!

What reading challenges are you participating in this year?

6 comments:

  1. Good luck and happy reading! I'm glad you found a new challenge that will work for you -- I know you will be able to knock that one out no problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your reading challenges this year - they seem totally doable and I'm sure you'll do great! The Totally Doable challenge sounds like a lot of fun! Happy reading in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love that doable challenge! That's really fun. I'll have to think about that one. I reduced my GR goal a little bit for this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top