January 8, 2019

TTT #94: Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019


This week's topic is books that you are looking forward to in the first half of 2019. It was really hard to narrow down this list, and I ended up choosing 11 because I just couldn't narrow it down any further.


King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (Jan. 29, 2019)

Is there a single Grisha Trilogy fan that isn't going to read this book? Nikolai has his own book people!


Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (May 14, 2019)

I love reading books about royals, and this is a book about the First Son and the Prince of Wales falling for each other. Hell yes!


Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell (May 26, 2019)

I don't read a whole lot of sci-fi, but when I read this "Power, romance, and destiny collide in this sweeping reimagining of Victor Hugo’s masterpiece, Les Misérables." I was sold.


Birthday by Meredith Russo (May 21, 2019)

I appreciated and loved this author's other book If I Was Your Girl, and I can't wait for her new one. It sounds amazing.


Again, But Better by Christine Riccio (May 7, 2019)

I can never have enough books that have a college setting. I also love the cover.


Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett (April 16, 2019)

At this point I will pretty much read anything by Jenn Bennett, especially if it involves a mysterious author and cuteness.


Heroine by Mindy McGinnis (March 12, 2019)

This book sounds heartbreaking and is written by an author I admire.


The Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle Clayton (March 5, 2019)

I loved the first book in this duo-logy, The Belles, so much it made my best of 2018 list. Of course I am excited for its sequel!


You Owe Me a Murder by Eileen Cook (March 5, 2019)

The title alone piqued my interest for this one! A joke about swapping murders turns into reality...


The Wicked King by Holly Black (Jan. 8, 2019)

I loved The Cruel Prince and I have heard its sequel is intense and crazy and awesome. I can't wait!


Slayer by Kiersten White (Jan. 8, 2019)

As a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer I can't possibly pass up this new canon.



Did any of these books make your list?



4 comments:

  1. I didn't know about Birthday by Meredith Russo and I am SO glad you posted it! I'm looking forward to reading it now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I'm excited for all of these as well, especially King of Scars and The Wicked King.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slayer and Wicked King were both great books. I am so waiting for Serious Moonlight. You Owe me a Murder is on my watch list too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top