February 15, 2019

Five on Friday: Television Shows


Now that I am done with grad school I seem to be spending a lot of my time reading, hanging with family/friends, or binge watching television shows. Therefore, I just had to share my most recent television obsessions. Have you seen any of these shows?

My Current Television Show Obsessions


Bodyguard


When I saw Richard Madden (GoT) win an award for his role in the Bodyguard, a TV show that I had seen highlighted on Netflix many many times, I knew it was time I give it a whirl. I was not disappointed. His acting is superb, the plot is intense, and overall it was a great show.

Killing Eve


I think Sandra Oh is a great actress and I couldn't wait to see her role in her new television show. Killing Eve was nothing like it expected it to be. It was filled with dark humor and amazing acting by all. This one is not to be missed. You can find this thrilling title on Hulu.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt


The last few episodes are here! I am trying to only watch an episode a day to make it last. The two episodes I have seen so far are as hilarious as ever. I am sad to see the show end, but also hope it ends on a high note. I am not sure it would have kept being funny for too much longer.

You

This show can be creepy and funny at the same time. I don't like a single character, but I am engrossed in this story. What's her name from Pretty Little Liars and what's his name from Gossip Girl are the stars of the show. Hmmmmm, I am just now realizing that I watch a lot of dark/twisty shows.

Superstore


Why are more people not watching this show? It is ridiculous and hilarious and I love it. I am so glad my husband convinced me to give it a try. Each character adds their own fun quirks to the show, and I just can't get enough. I am currently binge watching the crap out of this.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top