February 6, 2019

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words

It consists on answering these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

What I'm Currently Reading

I just started listening to I Am Still Alive on audio and decided I needed something a little lighter to read as well so I went with Let's Get Textual.

 

What I Recently Finished Reading

I just finished listening to Ellie Kemper's My Squirrel Days. It had a few really hilarious parts, but overall it wasn't as funny as I was hoping and dragged a a little here and there. I just finished reading Lucky in Love and although I enjoyed it (not surprising since it is written by Kasie West), I didn't love it for personal reasons.


What I Plan to Read Next

My friend keeps telling me I need to get with it and read King of Scars already, but for some reason the mood has yet to strike me. I also plan to read Shout in the near future.


What are you currently reading?


2 comments:

  1. I've heard a couple of times with comedian memoirs that they don't end up being as funny as people expect. I had to DNF a supposed funny memoir that just ended up being a little too sexual with jokes. Like I get it already lol.
    I am Still Alive sounds really cool. The only survivalist stories I've ever read that I recall are Hatchet and My Side of the Mountain so it has been a while. I'm surprised it is getting heavy... Maybe because the only survivalist books I've read are aimed at children.
    Have you read all or almost all Kasie West books?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top