April 8, 2015

I Feel Like Gabbing Today - Summer Movie Edition


** I have no idea how often I will post this feature. It is a work in progress. I do however know that I want to share with you the very random thoughts that pop into my head and chat with you about them. Many are bookish thoughts and many are not. I feel like I don't have enough discussion type posts on the blog so I am giving this a whirl. Some days I will talk about a specific topic and sometimes I will just throw some random thoughts at you. So please sit back, relax, and take a second to chat with me today.

SUMMER MOVIES I'M DYING TO SEE


Minions (July 10th)
~ Considering that the minions are my favorite part of the Despicable Me movies I wouldn't miss this movie for the world.


Jurassic World (June 12)
~ I am a Chris Pratt fan and a Jurassic Park fan.


Inside Out (June 19)
~ I am a sucker for funny and adorable kid movies.


Pitch Perfect 2 (May 15)
~ I hope this one is as good as the first.

The Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1)
~ Why not?


What movies are you excited to see this summer?

12 comments:

  1. I'm with you on all of those! it seems like it will be a great summer for movie watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! If only the movies were not so expensive here. lol I try to go on $5 Tuesdays. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to see all of these. I haven't seen Pitch Perfect yet, though, but I plan to remedy that soon, so I can see the second one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must remedy that! It is pretty hilarious. :)

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see Pitch Perfect 2! Not sure I'll make it to the theater though -- we'll see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trailer looks good but I have no idea how good it will be compared to the first. We shall see. I can imagine that it may be harder for you to get to the theater... I think you will be a little busy. :)

      Delete
  4. Eek I can't wait for Jurassic World and Inside Out! They both look SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inside Out looks SO CUTE! Meanwhile, Jurassic World will probably give me nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Inside Out is as good as the trailer makes it look! Jurassic World... I can't wait and hope it makes me jump, but not give me nightmares.

      Delete
  6. Minions a yes, Avengers a yes, Pitch Perfect 2 a yes. I know there is probably more I am excited for but can't think of them right. you named some excellent ones though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES YES YES!!! To Minions, Avengers, and Pitch Perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top