April 1, 2015

Library Loot #32


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

** Now is the time when I ask you not to judge me. I may not have read a single book from my library loot from last week, but that didn't stop me from getting more books this week. My bad. Sorry. Not Sorry.


My Library Loot

1. I am in the mood to binge read a trilogy. 

2. This is the one I am most excited about from this week's loot.

3. I have been meaning to read this one for a while.

4. This one is for the banned books challenge.

5. This will be my third Rowell book.

11 comments:

  1. I regularly get more books from the library despite having huge stacks to read. No judgement here! I bought Landline but have yet to read it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the great thing about the library! We can be totally shameless bookaholics. (I suppose there may be some limits but I've never reached them). Enjoy your loot, from whenever you acquired it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Best part about the library. At my library you can check out a total of 100 items!!

      Delete
  3. I love Fahrenheit 451! So great you picked it for the banned books challenge -- I definitely want to re-read it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ever read it. *hangs head in shame* I think I am going to like it though!

      Delete
  4. Oooooo I can't wait for you to binge Shadowlands!!!! And eep I hope you love Inherit Midnight as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super pumped to read Inherit Midnight! I hope I love it more than you. hehe ;)

      Delete
  5. Hope Shadowlands is good. I'm very bad at binge reading a series unless I've read it before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHh, I LOVED Landline! I hope ya enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY FOR SHADOWLANDS! I hope you love it! I binge-read that series, and TRUST ME you will want to read all three in a row. I couldn't put them down. I read all three in three days. The concept was super cool and they were straight up addicting. Please let me know what you think! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top