March 31, 2015

TTT #35: Ten Books I Recently Added to My TBR Pile


Not only am I excited to share the top ten books I recently added to my TBR pile with everyone today, but I am mostly excited to find some new books to add to my own TBR pile. Not that it isn't big enough already. Share your Top Ten Tuesday picks with me in the comments! **All book titles are linked up to goodreads if you want to find out more about each one.

Tried & True (to me) Authors

1. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin

2. Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall

3. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis

4. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

5. The Dark Dreamer by Heather Topham Wood

Shiny and New (to me) Authors

6. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman

7. The Way We Bared Our Souls by Willa Strayhorn

8. Dreamland by Robert L Anderson

9. The Oathbreaker's Shadow by Amy McCulloch

10. Depth by Lev A.C. Rosen

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for including The Dark Dreamer =) I'm excited for Six of Crows too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I am super excited to read it. :)

      Delete
  2. so excited for A Madness so Descreet. Love Mindy McGinnis. Some of the others are new to me. graet list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I NEED that book. I love the cover, the synopsis, everything about it.

      Delete
  3. Ohhh I haven't read any of these books! Now I'll have to add to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part of today's Top Ten topic... finding even more books to ad to your tbr pile! :D

      Delete
  4. Did you mean to rhyme? ;) Anyway, why have I not heard of Wolf by Wolf and the Dark Dreamer and like half of the others. O_O. I need to spend more time on goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally meant to rhyme... ;) Wof by Wolf sounds so ridiculous but also amazing. I can't wait to read it. And perhaps I spend a little too much time on goodreads.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top