March 1, 2015

The Bookish Report - Bookish News from Around the Web

Here are all of the top bookish stories, blog posts, pictures, and videos I found this past week. I put this post up every Sunday so come back again next week for more bookish awesomeness.Click away and enjoy your Sunday!

Fun Bookish News

Read this hilarious advice about How to Be Married to a Writer.
Check out this new Dr. Seuss book!
You must look over these gorgeous Harper Collins Fall book covers and vote for your favorite.
Everyone should read this post by author Shannon Hale about her author visits to schools.
Swoon Reads has announced a YA author tour in May! I plan on going.
I want all of these bookmarks,and this photo about bookmarks is spot on.

Fellow Book Blogger Posts

Photo of The Week



Video of The Week

2 comments:

  1. OMG I am loving the llama titles. I wish I saw this on Twitter and participated! And I might totally try to make it out to East Brunswick although it is not that close but BOOKSSS and SWOOONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed hard at the llama titles. Sometimes I think maybe people have too much time on their hands. haha But good for those of us that like to read their funny things.I really hope I don't have to work that Sunday they are in Chicago!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top